The SleepTrainer® Program Offerings
Simple Pricing. All-Inclusive Sleep Coaching
Programs designed for children from birth – 4 years of age.
Month-to-Month AccessCancel Anytime
- A complete & comprehensive sleep coaching program, covering naps, bedtime and overnight sleep hygiene.
- A Mobile responsive interface – flexible & convenient.
- Access to all ages, across newborn, infant & toddler years.
- Comprehensive video tutorials by age, with Founder Courtney Zentz, to educate and coach you through sleep training, using our unique Sleep Steps® gentle approach.
- A complete written sleep program by age.
- Comprehensive video library covering short naps, early wakings, sleep regressions & more.
- Monthly guest experts because it takes a village.
- Weekly Hot Seat Calls with Founder Courtney Zentz, to get the answers you need if you hit a speed bump.
- Full Access to our Sleep Coach on Call Community
- Discounted Ask Me Anything Sessions for 1-1 Coaching from a Certified Sleep Consultant.
- Month to Month Access – Cancel Anytime
- Purchase non-refundable.
How to Get Started
1 . Select the Program Duration
Start your sleep coaching journey today, with the industry’s best program, design with balance to get gentle and effective in transforming your child’s sleep.
2. Access and Go…
Across your mobile, tablet or computer, this program is designed for you to start when you are ready, with coaching every step of the way. In a video-based program, we take you through the coaching program, designed around your unique family goals, parenting style and approach. It’s not a one-size-fits-all program, this is about laying out all of the pieces to the sleep puzzle and implementing changes today and will change your life forever. You start with their age, then progress through the coaching program as your pace.
3. Sleep Steps® to Success
Using our proprietary Sleep Steps® Method, we build on your progress, to align and transform bedtime, then overnight, naps and morning wakings, to ensure you have designed the ideal day that works for your busy life.
4. On-Going Support
We host weekly live hot-seat calls, answer questions every day in the Sleep Coach on Call exclusive member community and are bringing in experts in the space of family & pediatric care each month, to continue to educate you on parenting’s toughest challenges, transitions and leaps, because it really does take a village.