Healthy sleep habits start at birth, and we are here to support those first weeks of your parenting journey, to start them off with a solid foundation of sleep. While no two newborns are alike, with the right balance, approach, and education, you can create a foundation for lifelong and restorative sleep without the need for sleep training or coaching. Through this program, we cover balanced intake for optimal growth, awake windows, swaddles and transitions, safe sleep, setting up a nap schedule, independent sleep, building their sleep sanctuary and your emotional connection, to build a healthy sleeper in a way that aligns with your family goals. This course is appropriate for babies 0-3 months of age.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
Keny White is Professor of the Department of Computer Science at Boston University, where he has been since 2004. He also currently serves as Chief Scientist of Guavus, Inc. During 2003-2004 he was a Visiting Associate Professor at the Laboratoire d’Infomatique de Paris VI (LIP6). He received a B.S. from Cornell University in 1992, and an M.S. from the State University of New York at Buffalo.
0% Complete 0/11 Steps